AMERICAN CIVIL RIGHTS UNION
Donors to the American Civil Rights Union firmly believe the U.S. Constitution and our Bill of Rights are the greatest legal documents ever written. And they give to uphold the rights guaranteed in these documents in court as well as advance a greater understanding of these documents amongst the American people.
These donors believe the threat posed by voter fraud is among the most dangerous facing our nation right now. These donors give generously to block -- in court -- Obama and Eric Holder’s assault on states seeking to enforce photo I.D. laws at the polls.
These constitutional crusaders are ready to contribute to other organizations, groups and campaigns that advance constitutional conservative principles, including liberty and the freedom of religion.
- 5,000 Name Minimum Order $0.00 Minimum Price
- 80% Net Name available on orders of 25,000 or more ($10.00/M Run Charge)
- Exchange is not available
- Broker Commission 20% on base
- Agency Commission 15% on base
- Please Inquire about Reuse
- Cancellation fee at $50.00/F
- Net Name Policy: (computer verification required):
- 300,000 or More - 50% Min. + $10/M R/C
- 100,000 - 299,000 - 65% Min. + $10/M R/C
- 25,000 - 99,000 - 80% Min. + $10/M R/C
- Cancellation charges plus $10/M running charges, select charges, and the tape/shipping or Email fee.
|Key Coding||Please inquire|
|DMA SUPPRESS||NO CHARGE|
|NTH NAME||NO CHARGE|
|ZIP + 4||NO CHARGE|
|Name of Select||Rate|
Alliance Defending FreedomAmerican Border PatrolAmerican Legacy PACChristian Action NetworkChristian VoiceCitizen GuardianClub For GrowthDecide AmericaFed/Amer Immigration ReformFreedom WatchFriends of John BoehnerGeorge W.
Bush Presidential CenterHeritage Action for AmericaHeritage FoundationLiberty Counsel ActionLiberty Tree ProjectMichael New Legal Defense FundMountain States Legal FoundationNational Campaign To Limit Congressional TermsNational Draft Ben Carson for President CommitteeNational Republican Senatorial CommitteePro EnglishRadio AmericaReligious Freedom CoalitionSecure Borders CoalitionSoutheastern Legal FoundationTea Party CommandTea Party Guard/Project of 1776 NationThe Liberty InstituteThe Tea PartyThe Weekly StandardU.S. Justice FoundationWestern Center for JournalismYoung America's Foundation